University of the Pacific/Gilead – Fellowship in Industry Program
October 20, 2023
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM PST
CalendarDownload iCal File
The Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy is proud to partner with BeiGene to offer a Fellowship in Industry Program (FIP). Founded in 2017, the program aims to provide exceptional biopharmaceutical industry training for doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) graduates. The goal of the program is to prepare fellows for a career in the pharmaceutical industry by focusing on developing technical, leadership and communication skills. The fellowship will also concentrate on cultivating the fellow's clinical skills while honing their expertise in their area of interest.
Gilead is dedicated to developing innovative medicines for life-threatening illnesses. As we pursue this goal, we strive for positive social and environmental change within our company and our supply chain. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program is built to focus on patients, society, the planet and our business practices.
Gilead’s management approach is designed to create a sustainable future that reflects our integrity and commitment to excellence. Year after year, internal and external stakeholders work to evaluate the effectiveness of our management approach. They identify strengths and opportunities that become guideposts as we reach for new breakthroughs and look at what’s next.
Fellowship Eligibility Requirements
A candidate must be:
- A permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- PharmD from an accredited college or university before the start of the fellowship term
Candidates must submit the following application materials to email@example.com
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation emailed directly from letter writer to FIP Director - may be submitted after the application deadline
- One professional writing sample
- Unofficial pharmacy school transcript
- All applications submitted by Friday October 20th will be considered.
- After October 20th: Applications reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Early submission is highly encouraged.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY DEALINE is October 20, 2023. Afterwards, candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Learn more: Pharmacy Fellowships | University of the Pacific
Oct 2, 2023
Oct 2, 2023