University of the Pacific/BeiGene – Fellowship in Industry Program
October 20, 2023
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM PST
CalendarDownload iCal File
The Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy is proud to partner with BeiGene to offer a Fellowship in Industry Program (FIP). Founded in 2017, the program aims to provide exceptional biopharmaceutical industry training for doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) graduates. The goal of the program is to prepare fellows for a career in the pharmaceutical industry by focusing on developing technical, leadership and communication skills. The fellowship will also concentrate on cultivating the fellow's clinical skills while honing their expertise in their area of interest.
BeiGene is a global biotechnology company that is discovering and developing innovative oncology treatments that are more affordable and accessible to cancer patients worldwide. From the beginning, BeiGene’s Research & Development team has focused on advancing a pipeline that includes potentially first-in-class and best-in-class molecules. They are working toward this goal with one of the largest oncology research teams in the world, and a global clinical development organization that oversees dozens of clinical trials. The strength and quality of this work is validated by their clinical trial results, regulatory approvals, and collaborations.
BeiGene takes an innovative approach that leverages biology and scale. Our approach to cancer biology unites cutting-edge research models and processes for drug discovery with the scale of a global organization. We are particularly interested in immuno-oncology, a cornerstone of cancer treatments. There is tremendous potential for synergistic combinations of cancer immunotherapies, and for combining cancer immunotherapies with other therapies.
Fellowship Eligibility Requirements
A candidate must be:
- A permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- PharmD from an accredited college or university before the start of the fellowship term
Candidates must submit the following application materials to email@example.com
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation emailed directly from letter writer to FIP Director - may be submitted after the application deadline
- One professional writing sample
- Unofficial pharmacy school transcript
- All applications submitted by Friday October 20th will be considered.
- After October 20th: Applications reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Early submission is highly encouraged.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY DEALINE is October 20, 2023. Afterwards, candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Learn more: Pharmacy Fellowships | University of the Pacific
Oct 2, 2023
Oct 2, 2023