Academics Hot Buttons
The Doctor of Pharmacy
The Doctor of Pharmacy degree, commonly referred to as a PharmD, is the highest level of professional education in the field. Our PharmD program is offered on both the Chicago and Rockford campuses. The curriculum emphasizes a patient-centered focus while developing the skills necessary to create the future of health care. You may also choose to add a concentration to your PharmD degree. Our concentrations in rural pharmacy and urban pharmacy allow you to focus your degree even further.
The PharmD program prepares students to…
- impact healthcare as a drug information professional.
- help patients avoid harmful drug interactions.
- lead a team of allied health professionals.
- pursue a career in upwards of 80 different fields.
- create the future of the pharmacy profession.